Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
- Provides comfort on insertion
- Relives dryness during wear
TheraTears Contact Lens Comfort Drops - 0.34 oz (10 ml)
Provides soothing relief from dryness and irritation.
You Save: $1.05 (16.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
TheraTears Contact Lens Comfort Drops
- Improve comfort on contact lens insertion and during wear.
- After removing your contact lenses from your disinfecting system or from its blister pack, place the contact lens on your finger and place one or two drops of TheraTears on the lens right before inserting it in your eye, the lens will go in much easier and much more comfortably.
- Then, if you lenses become dry during the day, use TheraTears Contact Lens Comfort Drops.
Carmellose Sodium in Purified Water as a Lubricant (purified water as a lubricant.), Hypotonic, Borate Buffer, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate.
- To improve comfort when inserting your contact lenses, put three or four drops on your lens after cleaning and disinfecting, and right before inserting in your eye.
- To improve contact lens comfort during wear, put two or three drops in each eye and blink.
- If discomfort persists, Immediately remove the lens and contact your eye care professional.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Tamper resistant:Do not use if advanced vision research imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not use un lens case.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb