Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye lubricating Drops and Tears >
- Provide soothing dry eye
- Replicates human tears
Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops - 0.5 oz
Relieve from irritation, dryness of the eyes.
You Save: $2.30 (20.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Thera Tears Lubricant Eye Drops
TheraTears Lubricant Eye Drops in a bottle contains a patented preserving ingredient that turns into pure oxygen and water on eye contact. Oxygen and water work with the TheraTears formula to provide soothing dry-eye relief that works. TheraTears is designed for eyes with mild to moderate dryness or eyes that need occasional or maintenance treatment. Now you can have the benefits of a preservative-free solution in a bottle.
- Soothing dry-eye relief that works.
- Preservative free in the eye for maximum relief.
- Replicates human tears.
Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose 0. 25%.
Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Borate Buffers, Dequest and Purified Water, Sodium Perborate (As a Preservative).
- Install 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if advanced vision research neckband is broken or missing.
- Warning for external use only to avoid contamination do not touch tip of opened container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain changes in vision, continued redness or irritation or condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb