MANUFACTURER: KAZ INC.
INDICATIONS: Vicks steam inhaler for personal use by Kaz
- Natural vapor therapy for healthful living.
- Respiratory illnesses occur throughout the year.
- Doctors recommend vapor therapy for symptomatic relief of colds, flu, bronchitis, laryngitis and allergies.
- The therasteam personal steam Inhaler provides a steady flow of warm, moist air directly to the nose and throat for quick relief of nasal, sinus and chest congestion, coughs and parched throat.
- A five to fifteen minute treatment, two or three times a day, is recommended.
- One piece per box soothing steam penetrates nasal, sinus and throat passages. Soft plastic hood fits your face comfortably.
- Variable steam control.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Dual voltage. Doctor recommended.
- Patented self regulating heater gently boils the water.
- Soothing steam penetrates nasal, sinus and throat passages, helps relieve colds, flu, sinusitis and allergy symptoms.
- Patented soft plastic hood comfortably allows cool air to mix with the steam.
- Variable steam control adjusts the concentration of steam and temperature to allow you to breathe more comfortably and naturally.
- Convenient on off switch with indicator light.
- Compact and lightweight for use at home, office or when traveling.
- Weighs less than one pound and is only 7 1/2 tall.
- Automatic dual voltage for worldwide use.
- Listed by UL and other worldwide electrical standards institutes.
- Simply add tap water. The inhaler gently boils the water, providing a steady flow of warm moist air.
- The unique patented soft plastic hood, boiling cup and adjustable steam control allow cool air to mix with the steam for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb