Flents quickie finger splint medium
- Used to hold interphalangeal joints in correct alignment following distal joint injuries.
- Malleable aluminum for ease of adjustment.
- Closed-cell laminated polyethylene foam.
- Resistant to most fluids.
- Flents quickie finger splint medium is used to hold interphalangeal joints in correct alignment of distal joint injuries.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb