MANUFACTURER: BEIERSDORF-FUTURO . INDICATIONS: Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer is Ideal for people who need greater, day and night support for the management of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other wrist ailments. Helps provide relief from pain, numbness and swelling, tennis elbow and overuse of forearm muscles. Dorsal and palmer stays provide greater support in all directions. Has adjustable metal palmer stay and has velcro closures with tabs providing snug, comfortable fit, easy to adjust with one hand.
This Deluxe Wrist Stabilizer is carefully designed to provide comfort and fit to Support Your Active Life. It is:
INGREDIENTS: Polyester, Vinyl, Neoprene, Nylon, Cotton, Spandex, Natural Rubber. DIRECTIONS: To Wear:
- Rigid palmar and dorsal supports help relieve pain, numbness, and swelling.
- Extra soft Palm Padding for improved comfort.
- Soft-Touch fabric with brushed inner lining is cushioning and breathable.
- Slide Guard closures for easy fit and application.
- Comfort Pad strap provides extra comfort around thumb.
Care: To wash, remove metal splint and close all straps. Wash using gentle cycle, cold water and mild soap. Wrap in towel to remove excess moisture (do not wring) and air dry away from heat and sunlight. Do not use fabric softeners or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. WARNINGS: If discomfort or pain results, persists, or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Loosen the top and bottom Slide-Guard closures as well as center wrap-around strap. Slide hand into the brace with wide vinyl strip running along bottom of wrist.
- Brace is properly positioned when thumb is in place and top of brace rests
- comfortably in the crease of hand.
- Tighten the top and bottom Slide-Guard closures along the back of hand until they are snug, yet comfortable.
- Wrap the middle strap around the wrist. Fit should be firm yet comfortable.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb