MANUFACTURER: Manufacturer Name
INDICATIONS:Zaditor Ketotifen Fumarate ophthalmic solution for eye itch relief solution
- These are antihistamine Eye Drops.
- It is 0.025% Sterile
- These drops works in minutes.
- This has original prescription strength.
- Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen.
Ketotifen (0.025%) (Antihistamine).
Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Glycerol, Sodium Hydroxide (and/or), Hydrochloric Acid, Water Purified.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily for every 8-12 hours
- Not more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
For ages 3 year and below. Consult a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if you have eye pain, changes in vision, redness of the eye. If swallowed, get medical help.