Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Eye Allergy and Redness Relievers >
- Soothes and moisturizes
- Clears redness
Similasan Irritated Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz
Relieves the redness, watery discharge and burning.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Similasan Irritated Relief Sterile Eye Drops
- Helps to soothe discomfort with Similasans Irritated Eye Relief multi-symptom sterile eye drops.
- Irritated eye relief stimulates the bodys natural ability to relieve redness, water discharge, burning, grittiness, dryness and stinging due to environmental pollutants.
- Its gentle enough for children and strong enough for adults.
Provides multi-symptom eye relief due to:
- Watery discharge
- Soothes eyes from environmental pollutants
- Sting-free formula
- Relieves dryness, clears redness, soothes and moisturizes
- Gentle enough for kids, strong enough for adults
Belladonna 6XContaining 0.000002% Alkaloids Calculated as Hyoscyamine , Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) 6X , Hepar Sulphuris 12X
Borate Buffer , Water (Purified) , Silver Sulfateas Preservative , Sodium Nitrate.
- For adults and children age 2 and over.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye.
- Apply as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: Consult physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
- Do not use: If you are experiencing a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid.
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
- Changes in vision occur.
- You might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb