Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Hot Cold Therapy >
Thera-med instant cold twin pack, on the go relief - 2 ea
Ideal for first-aid kits, when playing sports or traveling.
You Save: $1.72 (46.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Thera-med instant cold twin pack, on the go relief
- To activate, squeeze pack until inner pouch bursts.
- Shake pack well to mix the contents after activation.
- Apply cold pack to desired area.
- Approximate coldest temperature and therapeutic time duration: 33 degrees F / 0.5 degrees C, 30 minutes.
- Remove after 30 minutes.
- Leave area uncovered 1 hour before cold reapplication.
- Dispose of pack in proper receptacle.
- Single one time use only.
- Do not freeze.
- Store at room temperature - not to exceed 104 degrees F / 40 degrees C.
- Protect from freezing.
- Do not puncture or strike pack in any manner.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply if skin is impaired in any way.
- Individuals with circulatory problem should use only at the direction of a physician.
- If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
- If contents contact skin, wash area with mild soap and water.
- If contents contact eyes, flush area thoroughly with water.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.