Medi Temp hot and cold compress, head and neck - 1 ea
Cold Therapy is generally applied to acute injuries within the first 72 hours following most sprains, strains, swelling and minor injuries. Therapy is a recognized medical treatment for everyday minor injuries. Heat Therapy is generally applied to chronic or persistent injuries such as minor muscle and joint pain, stiffness, muscle spasm and cramps.
- Vacuum packed in a double laminated pouch.
- Microwave or stove top safe.
- Remains flexible at all temperatures.
- Suited for multiple anatomical uses.
- One size fits all.
- Fully adjustable design - 'Hands Off' applications.
- Contours to affected areas with safe adjustable compression.
- Comprehensive therapy system.
- Non-Toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Insulated for longer therapeutic value for both.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb