Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Hot Cold Therapy >
ThermaCare arthritis knee and elbow 12 hour of heat wraps - 2 ea
12 hours of heat for long-lasting relief for arthritis pain and all-day pain relief and reduced knee stiffness.
You Save: $2.24 (25.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
ThermaCare arthritis knee and elbow 12 hour of heat wraps
This product provides temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
12 Hours of Heat: Long-lasting relief for arthritis pain. All-day pain relief plus reduced knee stiffness.
Air-Activated: Just open pouch, starts to warm on its own. One time use. Ultra-thin, comfortable, discreet, odorless. Ease-of-use commendation by Arth.
- ThermaCare Arthritis Heat Wraps help keep flare-ups from keeping you down+giving you 12 hours of heat for all-day pain relief.
- Helps stop knee or elbow arthritis flare-ups before they stop you. ThermaCare� Arthritis Knee and Elbow gives you 12 hours of heat for long-lasting relief.
- Specially designed to fit your knee or elbow.
- Provides temporary relief from minor muscular aches and joint pains associated with overexertion, strains, and sprains, as well as minor pains associated with arthritis.
- Allows you to move freely while delivering therapeutic heat to relax tight knee or elbow muscles.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use. It may take up to 30 minutes for ThermaCare to reach its therapeutic temperature.
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive tabs.
- Using adhesive is optional if you have sensitive skin or have body hair around the knee or elbow area.
- Do not place heat cells on the back of the knee. Bend knee slightly and place opening over kneecap. Secure tabs to skin (optional).
- Wrap straps around knee and fasten.
- Over tightening may cause discomfort. Adjust as needed.
- Do not place heat cells on the inside of the bend of the arm. Bend elbow slightly and place opening over elbow. Secure tabs to skin (optional).
- Wrap straps around elbow and fasten.
- Over-tightening may cause discomfort. Adjust as needed.
- How It Works:
- Heat-generating ingredients (iron, charcoal, table salt, and water) warm up when exposed to oxygen in the air, providing heat.
- Wrap begins to warm immediately upon opening, reaching its therapeutic temperature within approximately 30 minutes.
- Low-level, consistent heat provides 12 hours of soothing heat to relax tight knee and elbow muscles.
- Can be used up to 12 hours a day, 7 days in a row.
- Use as directed.
- Each heat disc contains iron (2 grams), which can be harmful if ingested.
- If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately, If heat disc contents come in contact with you skin or eyes, rinse right away with water.
- Never heat product in a microwave or attempt to reheat, as wrap could catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb