MANUFACTURER: E. FOUGERA.
INDICATIONS:Swim-Ear clears trapped ear-water drying aid
Dries water in the ears and relieves water-clogged ears, thereby relieving discomfort, the sensation of fullness or hearing impairment.
Clears trapped ear-water due to bathing, showering, swimming, hair washing, jacuzzi, etc. The brand used by swim teams for generations.
The original swim ear clears trapped ear-wWater. It helps prevent hearing problems and ear discomfort due to water-clogged ears.
contains: Isopropyl Alcohol (95%) (Ear drying aid)
Anhydrous Glycerin (base)
- Apply 4 or 5 drops in each affected ear.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if cap band imprinted with Fougera sealed for your protection is missing or damaged.
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have ear drainage or discharge, pain, irritation or rash in ear, had ear surgery, or dizziness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb