MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS. INDICATIONS: Ear Wax Removal System For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide (6. 5%). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (6. 3%), Anhydrous Glycerin, Polysorbate 20. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children over 12 years of age, Tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after the 4-day treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm (body temperature) water, using a soft bulb ear syringe. Children under 12 years of age, Consult a doctor. WARNINGS:
- Do not insert syringe tip into ear canal.
- Never use instruments like cotton swabs, toothpicks or hairpin to remove wax from ear canal.
- When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- This product is not intended to restore hearing loss due to medical reasons. In such cases, consult a doctor. Murine Ear Drops foam on contact with ear wax due to the release of oxygen.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear or are dizzy: Consult a doctor.
- Do not use for more than 4 days, if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If accidental contact with eyes occur, flush eyes with water and consult a doctor.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb