MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES .
Debrox Drops Ear wax Removal Drops cleanses ear with microfoam action. Safe, non-irritating. Provides a safe, nonirritating method of softening and removing earwax.
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
Carbamide Peroxide (6. 5%).
Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stannate, Water.
1. For use in the ear only.
2. Adults and children over 12 years of age, tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. Use twice daily for up to four days if needed or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
3. Children under 12 year of age, consult a doctor.
1. Do not use if you have ear drainage, ear pain, irritation/rash in the ear, dizziness, any injury of perforation (hole) of the eardrum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
2. Do not use for more than four days; if excessive earwax remains after use of the product. , consult a doctor.
3. Avoid contact with the eyes.
4. Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight. Keep lip on bottle when not in use.
5. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, see professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.