Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Arm Sling >
Jobst medical wear armsleeve 20-30 mm/Hg for women: 6 7/8-9 1/4 inch and men: 11 3/8-13 1/4 inch, beige, large - 1 box
Jobst Medical Wear therapeutic support arm sleeve.
You Save: $10.57 (18.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Jobst medical wear armsleeve 20-30 mm/Hg firm compression for women: 6 7/8-9 1/4 inch and men: 11 3/8-13 1/4 inch, beige, large - 1 box
The Jobst arm sleeve is ideal for the management lymphedema of the arm. Advanced technology allows jobst to knit exceptionally soft and comfortable arm sleeves that provide proven compression for the management to lymphedema. Available in firm compression 20-30 mmHg.
- Soft and air permeable
- Durable, lightweight knit construction
- Fits a wide range of hand and arm shapes
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear.
Machine washable in mesh laundry bag and recommended washing solutions. Air dry. No chlorine bleach. Patients who cannot tolerate higher compression or having difficulty placing and removing the arm sleeve shouldn't be recommended. Jobst Arm Sleeve recommended for patients with mildedema.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.