Futuro comfort lift ankle support, medium, 8 - 9 inch, #4503M - 1 ea
is designed to provide support to stiff, weak or injured ankles. Wear during activities which lead to discomfort. Ideal for sprained, strained, or 'weak' ankles. Elastic, Breathable Fabric helps absorb perspiration. Alignment helps prevent inversion (turning in) of the ankle. Less bulky than elastic bandages, can be comfortably worn with shoes. Reversible. Futuro Comfort Lift Ankle Support Features:
- Helps provide reliable support to weak or injured ankles.
- Designed for all day comfort.
- Support Your Active Life.
- Power Knit Material.
- Anatomical shape for optimal fit & joint protection.
- Breathable, dual-stretch Power Knit materials for comfort.
- Comfort panel reduces bunching behind the heel.
- Fits comfortably in shoe.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cotton, Rubber, Nylon, Polyester, Spandex.
- Slide support over ankle. Position heel in comfort panel.
- Hand wash with mild soap in warm (not hot) water.
- Rinse well and air dry.
- Do Not: Machine wash, tumble dry, dry clean, or use bleach or fabric softeners.
- If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference onlyImage may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb