Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Elastic Supports and Braces > Ankle Supports >
Aircast airheel foot and ankle brace for men: 12 inch and women: 13.5 inch, large - 1 ea
Lightweight materials and low profile design increases comfort.
You Save: $8.85 (16.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: aAIRCAST INC.
INDICATIONS:Aircast airheel foot and ankle brace, large airheel :
It is specifically designed to treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and heel pain. Using two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the heel, the AirHeel applies pulsating compression with every step to help reduce swelling and discomfort, and enhance circulation. The AirHeel is made of lightweight breathable fabric and is simple to apply - just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap. The AirHeel is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large.
- A pneumatic compression dressing for the foot and ankle, used for the treatment of plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- Pulsating pneumatic compression minimizes swelling and enhances circulation.
- Lightweight materials and low profile design increases.
- Simplified design speeds application
- The Aircast Airheel provides intermittent compression through an aircell under the plantar arch interacting with an aircell surrounding the Archilles tendon.
- These aircells produce pulsating compression during ambulation that helps minimize swelling and discomfort, and provides rapid pain relief.
- The Aircast AirHeelTM is intended for plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- Latex Free.
- Put on sock.
- Insert foot into AirHeel, toe first.
- Position heel in opening in back of wrap.
- Position Achilles aircell over tendon.
- The height of the Achilles aircell may be repositioned by detaching and firmly reattaching in place.
- Place foot flat on floor and secure ankle strap.
- Make sure that foot aircell is located under arch of foot.
- To adjust AirHeel fit, tighten/loosen ankle strap.
- Cleaning Instruction : The entire AirHeel can be hand washed in luke warm water with mild soap and air dried.
WARNINGS: At high altitudes the aircells will expand beyond their optimal level. Adjust aircell pressure by tightening or loosening strap. If you experience any pain, swelling, sensation changes, or any unusual reactions while using this product, consult your medical professional immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.