MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL.
INDICATIONS:Calcilo XD low calcium vitamin D free infant formula powder with iron
- For use in infants with hypercalcemia requiring a low calcium and phosphorus formula with no vitamin D.
- For use with supervision by your doctor or dietitian.
- Powdered formula to be reconstituted with water according to manufacturers or dietitians suggestions.
- Low calcium and vitamin D free infant formula.
Corn syrup, coconut oil, corn oil, whey protein concentrate, sodium caseinate, less than 1% of potassium phosphate dibasic, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, ascorbic acid, m-inositol, sodium chloride, choline chloride, ferrous sulfate, taurine, zinc sulfate, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, L-carnitine, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, cupric sulfate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide phylloquinone, biotin, sodium selenate and cyanocobalamin.
- Must be given only to infants whose calcium and or vitamin D intake must be severely restricted, as in hypercalcemia, and who are under strict medical supervision.
- Calcium, vitamin D and phosphorus requirements should be determined by appropriate laboratory test.
- This formula does not supply the minimum recommended intake of calcium, vitamin D or phosphorous for normal infants.
- Not for parental use.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.