Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Physician Supplies > Hammers, Penlights >
Tromner Reflex Hammer by MDF Instruments Direct, Size: Universal, RedSpice - 1 Ea
MDF Tromner Reflex Hammer, Red Spice is a professional grade diagnostic instrument.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
AVAILABLE COLORS :
MANUFACTURER: MDF Instruments Direct, Inc.
INDICATIONS: MDF Tromner Reflex Hammer
is a versatile dual mallet-type reflex hammer designed for eliciting myotatic and cutaneous responses on adult and pediatric patients. This popular reflex hammer was invented by Ernst L. O. Troemner M. D. , a Director of the Neurological Hospital at St. Georg and Professor at University of Hamburg. Head:
The balance-weighted head is outfitted with a large and small mallet constructed of soft TPR for precise tendon percussion. Handle:
The weighted handle is precisely balanced for increased control of force in the percussion. The pointed handle can also be utilized to elicit additional responses.
Available in 2 colors: NoirNoir, Red Spice.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.