Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Viper Wheelchairs >
Drive Medical viper plus reclining wheelchair - 16 inches flip back and adjustable height full arms - 1 ea, PL416RBADFA
Drive Medical viper plus reclining wheelchair with flip back and adjustable height full arms has new state of the art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Drive Medical viper plus reclining wheelchair with 16 inches flip back and adjustable height full arms:
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- It comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- It comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- VIPER weighs 51 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- It consists of nylon, padded armrests that provide added patient comfort.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Its standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Color: Black.
12.5W x 50H x 42L Inches; 135 Pound.
Shipping Weight : 135.00 lb