Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Plugs, Ear Planes and Ear ache Drops >
Hearos ultimate softness series ear plugs - 20 pairs, bulk pack
Hearos ultimate softness series ear plugs for hearing protectors
You Save: $1.39 (24.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Super soft foam.
- Noise reduction ratings.
- Hearing protectors.
Hearos ultimate softness series ear plugs
- 20 Pair Bulk Pack.
- Super Soft Foam.
- High NRR 32dB.
- Noise Reduction Rating: 32 Decibels (when used as directed) The range of noise reduction ratings is for existing hearing protectors is approximately 0 to 30 (higher numbers denote greater effectiveness).
- Testing according to ANSI Specs S3.19-1974:The level of noise entering a person-s ear, when hearing protector is worn as direct, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
- Example: The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB(A).
- The NRR is 32 decibels (dB).
- The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 60 dB(A).
- Ear plugs must be inserted properly for optimum performance.
- With clean hands, firmly roll entire ear plug between thumb and fingers to form a thin tight cylinder.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up to open ear canal.
- With other hand, insert rounded end of ear plug.
- With forefinger, hold ear plug in place until it expands to form a comfortable, snug fit.
- Practice of insertion is recommended.
- Discard product after several uses or as soon as dirt or wax accumulates on ear plugs.
- Keep away from infants.
- This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
- For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used.
- Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise.
- Consult the above instructions for proper fit.
- Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
- The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 32dB.
- Ear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively.
- Refer to instructions.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb