Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Power Wheelchairs >
Drive Medical portable geo 4 wheeled powered wheelchair base, blue - 1 ea, S35002697
Drive Medical portable geo 4 wheeled powered wheelchair base is used for both indoor and outdoor use.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical portable geo 4 wheeled powered wheelchair base, blue:
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Adjustable height and angle footplate.
- Assembles and disassembles into 4 parts.
- Features free wheel mode where the power chair can be moved manually.
- Comes standard with anti tippers.
- Comfortable seat is height adjustable, with flip back, adjustable width arms.
- Automatic power shut down after an undisturbed period of 30 minutes.
- Comes with easy to remove batteries.
- Top speed 4 mph and a cruising range of 8 to 10 miles.
- Stackable battery feature option doubles the range, 16 to 20 miles when stacked.
- Has been tested and surpassed the ANSI RESNA testing requirement.
- VR2 PG controller.
- No wiring connectors for easier transport.
- Built in seat belt.
- Adjustable depth controller arm.
- 250 lb. Weight capacity.
- L x W: 37.8 x 21 inches.
Shipping Weight : 132.00 lb