Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Standard Wheelchairs >
Drive Medical 20 inches cirrus IV wheelchair - 1 ea, C420DDASV-ELR
Drive Medical 20 inches cirrus IV wheelchair has composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims that are lightweight and maintenance free.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical 20 inches cirrus IV wheelchair with flip back silver vein desk arms and elevating legrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- High strength, lightweight dual axle wheelchair.
- Color: Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish or black upholstery.
- Wrap around arms reduce overall frame width without affecting seat width.
- Carbon steel frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish that is attractive, chip resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Ideal combination of quality, light weight and economy.
- Weighs only 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Composite rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition to hemi level.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight. (Sold Separately)
- 8 inches front casters have 4 height adjustments.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Angle adjustable front fork.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 42.00 lb