Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Standard Wheelchairs >
Drive Medical 16 inches cirrus IV high strength wheelchair - 1 ea, C416DFASV-SF
Drive Medical 16 inches cirrus IV high strength wheelchair has nylon padded armrests that provide added patient comfort.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Drive Medical 16 inches cirrus IV high strength wheelchair with flip back silver vein full arms and swing away footrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- Color: Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish or black upholstery.
- Ideal combination of quality, light weight and economy.
- Weighs only 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Wrap around arms reduce overall frame width without affecting seat width.
- Carbon steel frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish that is attractive, chip resistant, and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Composite rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition to hemi level.
- Angle adjustable front fork.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight. (Sold Separately)
- 8 inches front casters have 4 height adjustments.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 39.00 lb