MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical 12 inches trotter mobility chair:
- Lightweight folding frame with closure strap that holds the chair shut when folded.
- Black machine washable fabric.
- Crash tested for transit. The Trotter has passed a dynamic crash test done with a 130 lb. front facing occupant tested at 30 mph.
- Adjustable seat angle 5 and 22 degrees.
- Adjustable back angle 85, 90 and 95 degrees.
- It has 8 inches front casters and 10 inches rear wheels with toggle lock.
- Adjustable seat depth.
- Positioning pelvic belt and five point H-harness with padded strap covers. The reversible padded strap covers increase comfort and one side of cover is imitation lambs wool and the other is velour.
- Swing away footrest are independently adjustable and removable.
- Seat width: 11.75 inches.
- Seat depth: 11.5 to 13.5 inches.
- Back height: 20 inches.
- Seat to floor: 22 inches.
- Weight capacity: 70 lbs.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 19.00 lb