Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Plugs, Ear Planes and Ear ache Drops >
Hearos xtreme protection series ear plugs - 14 pairs
Helps you focus by blocking the distracting noises in the workplace.
You Save: $2.84 (37.9%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Xtremely soft foam
- Noise reduction rating
Hearos xtreme protection series ear plugs
- Xtreme protection series.
- Xtremely soft foam.
- Highest NRR 33dB.
- Noise Reduction Rating - 33 Decibels (when used as directed).
- The level of noise entering a persons ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up as shown to expand ear canal.
- With other hand, use stem to guide ear plug into a comfortable position.
- If necessary, adjust ear plug for enhanced sealing performance.
- Cleaning: Wash with mild soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly before re-insertion into ear.
- Keep out of reach of infants, Adult supervision is advised when used by children.
- This product is non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
- For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environment noise level should be used.
- Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise.
- Consult the instructions for proper fit.
- Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
- This Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 25dB.
- HEAROS ear plugs must be properly filtered to attenuate noise effectively.
- Refer to directions.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb