Drive Medical 3 position clinical care recliner, Rosewood:
- It is ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care.
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions - upright, TV, full recline and trendelenburg.
- Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Deep recline and trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant.
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and trendelenburg position.
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position.
- 5 inches casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner.
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release. Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner.
- It consists of side panels that pop-off for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- 250 lb Weight capacity.
- It has comfortable built in headrest.
- Foam and vinyl meet california flammability.
- It has standard and boston fire department specifications.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 104.00 lb