Hearos water protection ear plugs, Plus free case
- Now Softer
- For adults and kids.
- Free case.
- For noise environments dominated by frequencies below 500 Hz, the C-weighted environmental noise level should be used.
- Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise.
- Consult the above instructions for proper fit.
- Although hearing protectors can be recommended for protection against the harmful effects of impulsive noise, the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is based on the attenuation of continuous noise and may not be an accurate indicator of the protection attainable against impulsive noise such as gunfire.
- The Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) calculated from the attenuation data is 25dB.
- Hearosear plugs must be properly fitted to attenuate noise effectively.
- Refer to instructions.
- The level of noise entering a persons ear, when hearing protector is worn as directed, is closely approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise level and the NRR.
- The environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 decibels dB(A).
- The NRR is 25 decibels (dB).
- The level of the noise entering the ear is approximately 67 dB(A).
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Using one hand, gently lift top of ear up as shown to expand ear canal.
- With other hand, use stem to guide ear plug into a comfortable position.
- If necessary, adjust ear plug for enhanced sealing performance.
- Cleaning: Wash with mild soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly before re-insertion into ear.
- No diving.
- Not recommended for depths over 5 feet.
- Store ear plugs in keychain case to keep clean.
- If ear plugs become cut, cracked or unpliable, replace with a new Hearos ear plug.
- Not intended for sleeping or any applications where pressure could be applied against stem.
- Remove slowly with twisting motion to gradually break seal.
- Due to the excellent seal characteristics, rapid removal may damage ear drum.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb