MDF singularis stethoscope single patient use, 10 pack, canary yellow
Every professional-grade instrument needs to perform like one. That is why we have developed the worlds first premium, single-patient, non-cross contaminant stethoscope. The affordable and high performance MDF Singularis I Stethoscope is unmatched by any infection control, disposable or biohazard stethoscope on the market.
- The slim, ergonomic, lightweight anodized aluminum chestpiece fitted with an ultra-thin fiber diaphragm is designed to fit effortlessly beneath a blood pressure cuff.
- It increases acoustic amplification for detection of Korotkoff sounds during blood pressure measurement and for general assessment.
- Acoustic Tubing:
- Constructed of thicker, denser, latex-free PVC, the Y-configuration non-stick acoustic tubing provides insulation for superior sound transmission and seals out ambient noise while preventing the cracking and wearing that can occur from repeated use.
- The longer-than-average length allows a comfortable space between health professional and patient.
- AccuFit Headset:
- Adjustable headset constructed from chrome-plated brass allows the user to create an individualized fit.
- Soft comfortseal eartips are clear for hygienic purposes and conform to the ear to seal out extraneous noise while ensuring comfort during extended use.
- Force-fit, non-threaded safetylock eartip adaptors lead the industry in user safety.
Image and description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb