MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB PERSONAL PRODUCT.
INDICATIONS:Boston advance comfort formula conditioning solution for contact lens :
Its advance comfort formula conditioning solution provides exceptional lens wearing comfort by coating the lens. Its patented dual preservative system provides excellent disinfection to destroy harmful microorganisms on your lenses.
Disinfection System: Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0. 003%), Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0. 0005%), Edetate Disodium (0. 05%) - Dual disinfecting system destroys micro-organisms (germs). Wetting and Cushioning System: Patented Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol, Cellulosic Visosifier, Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol - Enhances comfortable wear by surrounding lenses with moisture for complete wetting. Cushions lenses with a comfort system for more comfortable insertion and wear.
- Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents. )
- After cleaning with Boston advance cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in empty lens case and fill to top of ridges with fresh boston advance comfort formula conditioning solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh Boston advance comfort formula conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening and record date opened in space provided on bottle label.
To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of the container with your hands or to any surface. Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use Contact lenses and solutions, if not handled roperly, can become contaminated by common bacteria known to cause ocular infections. Serious damage to the eye and loss of vision may result from using contaminated solutions or from wearing contaminated or damaged contact lenses.