Renu multiplus lubricating and rewetting drops for soft contact lenses
A sterile, isotonic solution that contains providone, boric acid, potassium chloride, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium 0.1% and sorbic acid 0.1%.
- Refresh your eyes quickly and easily anytime.
- Moisturizes for greater comfort.
- Works while you wear your lenses.
- For soft contact lenses.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- During wear, put two or three drops on contact lens whenever needed.
- Blink several times
If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop.
- If discomfort persists, immediately remove lens and contact your eye care professional.
- See inside of carton for complete information on indications (Uses) and actions.
- Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken of missing.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb