Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Rewetting Drops >
Sensitive Eyes drops for rewetting soft lenses to minimize dryness - 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
Sensitive Eyes Drops for Rewetting Soft Lenses provides Soothes Eyes, Rewets Lenses to minimize dryness during wear.
You Save: $1.37 (23.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB.
INDICATIONS:Sensitive Eyes drops for rewetting soft lenses to minimize dryness
It is a gentle, effective, thimerosal-free, preserved solution that is recommended for rewetting lenses during wear. A virtually reaction-free formula that soothes eyes and rewets lenses to minimize dryness during wear. Ideal for extended wear lens wearers. To maintain your soft contact lenses in their best possible condition and for better wearing comfort.
Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid (0.1%, preservative), Edetate Disodium (0.025%, preservative).
- During wear, put two or three drops directly onto each lens whenever needed. Blink several times.
- If the lens still does not feel comfortable, add another drop.
- If discomfort persists, immediately remove your lenses and contact your eye care practitioner.
- Keep this bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- See Package Insert for Important Safety Information.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb