Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Disinfectants, Soaking and Storage Solutions >
Boston improved formula conditioning solution for contact lenses - 3.5 oz
It is for rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
You Save: $3.33 (23.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BAUSCH & LOMB PERSONAL PRODUCT.
INDICATIONS:Boston improved formula conditioning solution for contact lenses
It contains a patented wetting agent that coats the surface of your lenses to make them smooth, wet and comfortable. This unique ingredient actually helps reduce friction between your lens and your eye.
- Disinfects, cushions, wets.
- For rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
- This unique patented formula is not sold to any retailer as store brand.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.006%), Edetate Disodium (0.05%), Derivatized Polyethylene Glycol, Cellulosic Viscosifier, Cationic Cellulose Derivative Polymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol.
- Carefully observe directions, warnings and precautions on inner carton.
- Store this solution at room temperature.
- Avoid freezing.
- Refer to expiration date on bottom of carton prior to purchase.
- Tamper Evident Seal: Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is missing or broken.
- Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not for use with soft (Hydrophilic) contact lenses.
- Discard unused solution ninety (90) days after opening.
- Important: All gas permeable lens conditioning solutions are not the same.
- Use only the solutions recommended by your doctor.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb