MANUFACTURER: LOBOB LABORATORIES INC. INDICATIONS: Optimum by Lobob Extra Strength RGP Cleaner, Contact lenses Solution is a sterile non-preserved cleaning solution for use with fluorosilicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable (RGP) and all hard contact lenses of any polymeric structure.
When used as directed, Optimum by Lobob Extra Strength Cleaner eliminates surface deposits, oils, lipids, salts, and cosmetic residue without the use of parameter changing abrasives. Contains NO polymeric solvents and rinses easily from the lens surfaces. Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Alkaline Solution, Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycols
- Wash hands with a mild soap.
- Place the lens in the cupped palm of the hand.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of this cleaner to both surfaces of the lens.
- Massage the lens and work up a sudsing pool for 30 seconds.
- Or alternatively apply 1 or 2 drops of this product to both surfaces of the lens and massage the lens between the fingers, or as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Rinse thoroughly with running tap water.
- If cleaning the lens over a basin, be certain that the drain is plugged to prevent loss.
- Important safety informayion anddirections printed on inside of box.
- Please save for future reference.
- Please note carefully the ingredients as listed.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this cleaner, do not use this product.
- Do not touch dropper tip to any surface as this may contaminate the solution.
- Keep this bottle tightly closed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) lenses.
- Not for use directly in the eye.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb