Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Cleaners >
Boston Advance Cleaner removes dirt and debris from Lenses - 1 Oz
Boston Advance Cleaner For Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
You Save: $2.52 (17.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Boston advance cleaner. INDICATIONS: Boston Advance Cleaner removes dirt and debris from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear, and ready to be disinfected. Boston Advance Cleaner is visibly tinted and formulated for improved rinsing. INGREDIENTS: Tri-quaternary Cocoa-Based Phospholipid, Silica Gel, Alkyl Ether Sulfate - Effectively removes dirt and stubborn deposits from your lenses for clean, comfortable wear. Titanium Dioxide - Visibly tinted so you can see your cleaner has been thoroughly rinsed off. DIRECTIONS:
Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before nintey(90) days. WARNINGS: To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions carefully. Never reuse this solution. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses. Always wash your hands before handling your lenses. Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing. After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use. Use before expiration date on the container.
- Wash hands with mild soap.
- Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
- Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing with fresh tap water.
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb