Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Cleaners >
Unisol 4 preservative free pH-balanced sterile saline solution - 12 fl oz, 3X4 oz safety sealed bottles
Unisol 4 preservative free saline solution is for rinsing after cleaning and for heat disinfection of soft contact lenses.
You Save: $2.94 (26.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ALCON LABS . INDICATIONS: Unisol 4 Preservative Free Saline Solution is for rinsing after cleaning and for heat disinfection of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses. Discard bottle and contents 30 days after opening. Use Unisol 4 solution only to rinse your lenses after cleaning before heat disinfection.
After the lenses have been disinfected, they are ready for wear without additional rinsing.
If you need to remove a lens to clean or wet it and replace it on your eye, use a product specifically indicated for this purpose. Unisol 4 Preservative Free Saline Solution is a
- For rinsing after cleaning and for heat disinfection of soft - hydrophilic - contact lenses.
- Unisol 4 is a sterile preservative free saline solution balanced to the same pH as your eye's natural tears for superior comfort.
- Unisol 4 is an Aqueous Solution.
Unisol 4 is a Sterile Preservative Free saline solution balanced to the same pH as your eye's natural tears for superior comfort. Unisol 4 is an aqueous solution containing sodium chloride, boric acid, and sodium borate. INGREDIENTS: Aqueous Solution , Sodium Chloride , Boric Acid , Sodium Borate . DIRECTIONS: To open container, press down on cap and turn cap clockwise.
A molded piercing insert inside the cap will puncture the container.
Remove cap and follow directions.
Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
Always wash your hands before handling lenses.
Fill empty storage case with fresh Unisol 4.
Clean and rinse one lens first (always the same lens first) and place into correct chamber of your lens case.
Close according to the directions of your heat unit. See package insert for full information. Discard Bottle And Contents 30 Days After Opening. Store At Room Temperature. Keep Tightly Closed. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. WARNINGS: Safety sealed; Tamper evident. To avoid contamination and possible eye infection, do not touch the tip of this container to any surface.
Should the top of any container become contaminated, discard the container and its contents.
Do not transfer saline to another container.
Because Unisol 4 contains no strong preservatives, it will not remain sterile indefinitely after opening and, therefore, should not be used as an eyedrop. Do not use if solution is cloudy or discolored.
- For your protection: This one piece container should not be used if any leaks are present prior to opening.
- Leaks can be detected by removing the cap and squeezing the bottle.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
ONE OF THE FEW
I'VE BEEN USING THIS RODUCT FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS, AND FIND IT EXCELLENT. THIS IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW RODUCTS MADE IN AMERICA, THAT i WOULD RECOMMEND.