MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES: Drive Medical med aire plus bariatric alternating pressure mattress replacement system:
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents bottoming out in the event of power failure.
- LED and audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Whisper quiet pump produces 15 LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10 inches cells are constructed with nylon or TPU that is soft, light weight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Power: 120 VAC.
- Input frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Air flow: 8 LPM (Litres Per Minute).
- Selectable cycle times: 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes.
- Functions: Static and dynamic features.
- Power cord length: 15 ft.
- Pump dimensions: 13.1(W) x 9.7(H) x 4.7(L) inches.
- Maximum current: 0.5 Amps.
- Topper material: Zippered and quilted urethane coated nylon fabric (4-Way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base material: Zippered vinyl.
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
- Dimensions: 42(W) x 80(L) x 8(H) inches.
- Maximum support capacity: 650 lbs.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 10.00 lb