Drive Medical med aire alternating pressure mattress replacement system with low air loss:
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- 3-Air cells remain static to enhance patient comfort.
- LED and Audible alarm activate when pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from bottoming out in the event of a power failure.
- 8-LPM (Litres per Minute) pump producers consistent air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air los function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 8 inches cells are constructed with nylon or TPU that is soft and lightweight.
- The zippered nylon TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and quilted.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Power 120 VAC.
- Frequency: 60 HZ.
- Pressure range: 30 to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Air volume 8 LPM (Litres per Minute).
- Cycle time: 10 minutes.
- Functions: static and dynamic features.
- Power cord length: 14.76 ft.
- Pump dimensions: 13.1W x 9.7H x 4.7L inches.
- Maximum current: 0.5 amps.
- Topper material: zippered all around and quilted urethane coated nylon fabric (2-way stretch) is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base material: zippered vinyl.
- 4 air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
- Dimensions: 36W x 80L x 8H inches.
- Maximum support capacity: 450 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb