Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Patient Room Supplies > Hospital Bed, Wedges and Cushions >
Drive Medical med aire plus defined perimeter alternating pressure mattress replacement system - 1 ea, 14029DP
Drive Medical med aire plus defined perimeter alternating pressure mattress is designed to be used in the prevention of pressure ulcers.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Drive Medical med aire plus defined perimeter alternating pressure mattress replacement system with low air loss:
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
- Specially designed air supply manifolds quietly operate alternating pressure and air loss systems, while maintaining firm Defined Perimeter.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents bottoming out in the event of power failure.
- LED and audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Whisper quiet pump produces 8-LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser hose to achieve low air los function helping to keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 8 inches cells are constructed with nylon or TPU that is soft and light weight.
- Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Power: 120 VAC.
- Input frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Air flow: 8 LPM (Litres Per Minute).
- Cycle time: 10 minutes.
- Functions: Static and dynamic features.
- Power cord length: 14.76 ft.
- Pump dimensions: 13.1(W) x 9.7(H) x 4.7(L) inches.
- Maximum current: 0.5 Amps.
- Topper material: Zippered and quilted urethane coated nylon fabric (4-Way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base material: Zippered vinyl.
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
- Dimensions: 36(W) x 80(L) x 8(H) inches.
- Maximum support capacity: 450 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb