MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES: Drive Medical med aire plus bariatric alternating pressure mattress replacement system, 60 x 80 x 10 inches:
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes and home care.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents bottoming out in the event of power failure.
- LED and audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- Whisper quiet pump produces 15 LPM (Litres per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10 inches cells are constructed with nylon or TPU that is soft, light weight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Size: 60W x 80L x 10H inches.
- The zippered nylon or TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Power: 120 VAC.
- Input frequency: 60 Hz.
- Pressure range: 30 mmHg to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Air flow: 8 LPM (Litres Per Minute).
- Selectable cycle times: 10, 15, 20 and 25 minutes.
- Functions: Static and dynamic features.
- Power cord length: 15 ft.
- Pump dimensions: 13.1W x 9.7H x 4.7L inches.
- Maximum current: 0.5 Amps.
- Topper material: Zippered and quilted urethane coated nylon fabric (4-Way stretch) is; water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base material: Zippered vinyl.
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
- Dimensions: 60W x 80L x 10H inches.
- Maximum support capacity: 1000 lbs.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 40.00 lb