Drive Medical med-aire alternating pressure mattress replacement system with low air loss - 1 ea, 14027
- The system provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- The whisper quiet, pump produces consistent air flow.
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode.
- Special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily, without feeling the pumps vibrating action.
- LED and audible alarm provide critical performance data and alert caregiver when pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- 8 inch high air cells are constructed with nylon or 50 percent PVC for durability.
- Power 120 VAC.
- Frequency: 60 HZ.
- Pressure range: 30 to 80 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Air volume 8 LPM (Litres per Minute).
- Cycle time: 10 minutes.
- Functions: static and dynamic features.
- Power cord length: 14.76 ft.
- Pump dimensions: 11 x 8 x 3.5 inches.
- Maximum current: 0.5 amps.
- Topper material: zippered all around and quilted urethane coated nylon fabric (2-way stretch) is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base material: zippered PVC mesh.
- 4 air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
- Cell depth: 8 inches inflated.
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 8 inches.
- Maximum support capacity: 350 lbs.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 26.20 lb