Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Patient Room Supplies > Hospital Bed, Wedges and Cushions >
Drive Medical med-aire alternating pressure mattress overlay system with low air loss - 1 ea, 14025N
Designed to be use and management of pressure ulcers.
You Save: $90.62 (21.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
SPECIFICATIONS: Drive Medical med-aire alternating pressure mattress replacement system with low air loss:
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- 8-LPM (Litres per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow.
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal or low pressure levels.
- 17 air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery.
- 3 air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function.
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow.
- 5 inch cells are constructed from Nylon or 50 percent TPU material that is durable.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The Nylon or TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps.
- Power 110 VAC.
- Frequency: 60 HZ.
- Pressure range: 30 to 80 mmHg.
- Air volume 8-LPM (Litres per Minute).
- Cycle time: 10 Minutes.
- Power cord length: 14.76 Ft.
- Cell depth: 8 inches inflated.
- Size: 36 x 80 x 5.
- Maximum support capacity: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 47.00 lb