Standard telescopic full length 3 bars hospital bed rail, #GF6570A-1
- Frame is constructed of 10-gauge high-strength, low-alloy, cold-rolled steel for added strength.
- The head spring section is reinforced on each side to prevent racking and bending.
- All actuators use free wheeling (slip) clutches to eliminate the problems associated with unsynchronized components.
- Self-wrenching nuts are used on all sleeping deck pivot points, making repairs easy to accomplish, and yielding 'Good as New' results.
- Casters are 3 inches: 2 locking and 2 non-locking.
- All motors are 1/10 HP, 115 Volts/60 Hz, 1.6 amps and are protected from damage caused by misuse of the hand pendant via an override protection switch.
- Vinyl-clad capping on bed ends is durable and mar-resistant.
- All beds accommodate 36 x 80 inches mattresses.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- 450 lb maximum weight capacity.
- Also available as a package with GF1500-180 80 inches innerspring mattress and either GF6570A-1 full rails or GF6650A-1 head half rails.
- UL 73 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 68-92 approved.
Shipping Weight : 25.00 lb