Drive Medical 14 inches viper wheelchair with flip back desk arms and swing away footrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight, dual axle viper wheelchair.
- Viper weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Easier to propel and transport.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18 to 20 inches.
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with flip up anti tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Color: Black carbon frame or black upholstery.
Proposition 65 Warning:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other repoductive harm.
Shipping Weight : 38.60 lb