Drive Medical 18 inches viper deluxe wheelchair - 1 ea, L418ADDA-ELR
Click the link to view more Drive Medical Wheelchairs
Drive Medical viper wheelchair 18 inches flip back adjustable height desk arms comes standard with flip up anti-tippers.
You Save: $31.09 (8.0%)
Reward Points on this item:358
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES: Drive Medical 18 inches viper wheelchair with flip back adjsutable height desk arms and elevating legrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight, dual axle viper wheelchair.
- Viper weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18 to 20 inches.
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with flip up anti tippers.
- Easier to propel and transport.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Black carbon frame or black upholstery.
Shipping Weight : 37.40 lb