Drive Medical 16 inches viper wheelchair - 1 ea, L416ADDA-ELR
Click the link to view more Drive Medical Wheelchairs
Drive Medical viper wheelchair 16 inches flip back adjustable height desk arms comes with push to lock wheel locks.
You Save: $37.32 (9.4%)
Reward Points on this item:358
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES: Drive Medical 16 inches viper wheelchair with flip back adjustable height desk arms and elevating legrest:
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight, dual axle viper wheelchair.
- Viper weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Easier to propel and transport.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18 to 20 inches.
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with flip up anti tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite mag style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Color: Black carbon frame or black upholstery.
Shipping Weight : 37.20 lb