Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
You Save: $62.40 (13.1%)
Points Needed to Purchase:8252
Reward Points on this item:412
Bonus Points Earned:0
MANUFACTURER: DRIVE MEDICAL DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING.
FEATURES:Drive Medical 22 inches viper plus GT wheelchair with flip back detachable, adjustable height desk arms and swing away footrest:
- Aluminum frame.
- Color: Black carbon frame or black upholstery.
- Adjustable height, flip back, padded arms standard.
- Weighs under 32 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5 to 20 degrees.
- Back height adjusts from 16 to 18 inches in 2 inch increments, providing added patient comfort and versatility.
- Easier to transport than a standard weight chair.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery with velcro modesty flaps, resists mildew and bacteria.
- Quick release, 24 inches composite mag style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Front caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability.
- Composite footplates are durable, lightweight and tool free height adjustable.
- Standard 3 position quick release axle provides easy transition of seat height.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Adjustable anti tipper with wheels flip up. Never needs to be removed.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight capcaity: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight : 46.20 lb