Home > All OTC Medicines > Stop Smoking > Smoking Cessation Gums and Lozenges >
- Wet filtration
- Cooler smoke
Aqua Filter disposable water filtered holders reduces tar and nicotine - 10 ea
To remove the tar and nicotine from cigarette smoke.
You Save: $0.33 (9.1%)
Earn Points on this item:3
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Aqua Filter disposable water filtered holders reduces tar and nicotine
Reduces tar and nicotine found in all cigarette Smoke.
- Cigarette smoke containing tar, nicotine plus other substances enter the Aquafilter here.
- Aquafilter's exclusive wet filtration system removes a significant portion of these substances (scientific research confirms that wet filtration is the most effective method to remove the tar and nicotine from cigarette smoke).
- You inhale cleaner, cooler smoke.
- Remove large blue plog at end of the filter.
- Snap off key plug at mouthpiece end of the filter.
- Blow through large end of filter to remove excess moisture.
- Insert cigarette and twist slightly for firm grip.
- Average usage rate: 1.
- Aquafilter per pack of cigarettes.
Note: If the original moisture has evaporate, the Aquafilter can be remoistened by holding it under running water then blowing out the excess water.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
Have your cake and eat it too.
I have used Aqua Filters since 1972, before I started using them, when I got up in the morning I would start coughing to the point of almost passing out! I knew I had to do something but I didn't want to quit smoking. One day at work I was introduced to Aqua Filters by a CO worker, so I thought what the heck, I started using them, it took about a month to get used to them, after 2 months of using them I didn't cough hardly at all, after 6 months, No more coughing at all, after 12 months I went in for a full upper GI and my chest X-rays showed the lungs of a non smoker.
The only bad point of these filters is that they only fit your regular size filters, the thin cigarettes wont fit, other that that, I LOVE THESE FILTERS.
Cigarettes filter is to big
It was a waste of money. The filter holder is to big for any kind of cigarettes.