Home > Ambulatory and Hospital OTC > Wheel Chairs and Power Mobility > Viper Wheelchairs >
Drive Medical Swing-away Footrest for 12 and 14 Inches Viper Junior Wheelchair with Heel-loops - 1 pair/case
Drive Medical Swing-away Footrest Viper Junior Wheelchair comes with push to lock wheel locks.
You Save: $5.53 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Drive Medical Design & Manufacturing. INDICATIONS: Features of Drive Medical Swing-away Footrest Viper Wheelchairs with Heel-loops :
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging). Easier to propel and transport.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 15 inches to 19 inches.
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish. Comes standard with flip up anti-tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Color : Black.
- Drive Medical Viper Junior Wheelchair Seat Size : 12 x 14 Inches.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.