Home > All OTC Medicines > Stop Smoking > Nicotine Patches >
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms.
- For nicotine craving.
- Delivered over 24 hours.
Novartis nicotine transdermal system stop smoking aid patch, Step 2, 14 mg - 14 Ea
Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking.
You Save: $8.66 (20.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Novartis nicotine transdermal system stop smoking aid patch
- 14mg includes:
- Behavior Support Program with self-help guide and CD.
- Delivered over 24 hours.
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day: Start with Step 1.
- If you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day: Start with Step 2.
- To Increase your Success in Quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use one patch daily according to directions.
- Complete the full treatment program.
- Do not use patch for more than 8 weeks.
- patch with a behavioral support program, such as the one described in the enclosed booklet and on the compact disc.
in each patch: Nicotine (14 mg Delivered Over 24 hours).
Acrylate Adhesive, Aluminized Polyester, Cellulose Paper, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer.
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed self-help guide for complete directions and other information.
- Stop smoking completely when you begin using the patch.
- If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use the following schedule below:
- Weeks 1 thru 4: Step 1 - use one 21 mg patch/day.
- Weeks 5 and 6: Step 2 - use one 14 mg patch/day.
- Weeks 7 and 8: Step 3 - use one 7 mg patch/day.
- If you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, start with Step 2 for 6 weeks, then Step 3 for 2 weeks and then stop.
- Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean and hairless.
- Remove backing from patch and immediately press onto skin.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Wash hands after applying or removing patch.
- Throw away the patch in the enclosed disposal tray.
- The used patch should be removed and a new one applied to a different skin site at the same time each day.
- If you have vivid dream, you may remove the patch at bedtime and apply a new one in the morning.
- Do not wear more than one patch at a time.
- Do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces.
- Do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin and loses strength after 24 hours.
- Remove patch prior to undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures.
- Stop using the patch at the end of 8 weeks.
- If you still feel the need to use the patch talk to your doctor.
- Store at 20 to 25 and deg;C (68 to 77 and deg;F).
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb