MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Vivarin alertness aid tablets with caffeine
Helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness. Vivarin is functional caffeine to help restore mental alertness so you can accomplish all the things you want to do and all the things you need to do.
- Caffeine alertness aid.
- Safe and effective.
- Functional caffeine for mental alertness.
- One tablet is equal to about a cup of coffee.
Each tablet contains: Caffeine (200mg) (Alertness Aid)
Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Yellow 10, Aluminum Lake, Dextrose, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Starch, Titanium Dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 tablet not more often than every 3 to 4 hours.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat (great than 100 degrees F) or humidity.
- For occasional use only.
- Do not use:
- in children under 12 years.
- as a substitute for sleep.
- When using this product limit the use of caffeine containing medications, foods, or beverages because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- The recommended does of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.